What to Ask Your Wedding Stationer
A beautiful invitation is the first step toward a beautiful wedding so here’s how to make sure yours is exactly right.
1. May I see a full-size invitation printed in this font before I make my decision?
Here at Cherish Paperie, we provide mock-up’s to ensure that everything is perfect before we print your invitation.
2. May I see an example of your work?
We have many samples to show you. They can be found on our website and blog.
3. Have any other brides in this area used this same invitation or color combination?
We can check the files and provide the date and an example of the invitation.
4. What will this cost to mail?
We will will weigh a complete sample and total the cost.
5. May I see a proof before it goes to press?
It is vital to see a proof before the final printing is done. We are happy to share one with you.
6. What is the turnaround time?
We should be able to accommodate any schedule you have in mind. But, the more time you allow, the more time we have to work with you.
7. Who will handle assembly―that is, take care of ribbons, bows, or other decorations?
If that’s what you want, we take care of it ourselves, but this may involve an extra fee.
8. Who will handle stuffing the invitations?
We do offer to stuff them for you, but this may involve an extra fee. If you choose to have the invitations assembled by us, inspect both a prototype and several finished invitations chosen randomly from the completed pile before they are mailed. As a final precaution, have an invitation sent to your parents.
-Invitation- Cherish Paperie
-Original Article: “What to Ask Your Wedding Stationer”